Tuesday, June 15, 2010

welcome back Stephen Dorff!



How excited are you to see this movie from our favorite girl, Sofia Coppola??  I've always loved Stephen Dorff and this movie looks like he will definitely secure his position near the top of my favorite actors list.  After stalking his IMDB profile, it looks like he'll have a few more movies coming out soon... exciting! And how adorable is Elle Fanning?  I predict another tween superstar in the making with this girl.  Anyway, what do you think?  Will you be seeing this when it comes out this December?

4 comments:

  1. Yes...I adore it and I will see it for sure....Elle is so adorable, indeed:)
    Kisses sweetie and have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He own me over in the Power of One!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see it, it seems adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, Sophia. Elle Fanning seems great and Stephen is gorgeous but this movie looks like nothing but mood.

    ReplyDelete