Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Betty + Don 4ever


What a sexy bunch of people. Admittedly, I'm not following this season of Mad Men because we always wait to rent it when the DVD comes out. Which is quite painful when magazine covers like this one come out, taunting me with Mad Men sexiness. But watching an entire season in one weekend is worth the wait.

Side note: a friend told me yesterday that I look just like Christina Hendricks, aka Joan (minus her larger than life *ahem* assets).  I don't really see it, but I just about died from flattery overload anyway ♥

7 comments:

  1. What a compliment! I'm with you about watching it on DVD–no commercials! This is the first season we're not watching it on DVD and it's just not the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is one sexy cover! A vast improvement on the Trueblood cover, which is ghastly in my personal opinion.

    So you're a Christina Hendricks doppelganger--lucky you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a sexy and cool photo...I am also going to watch it on DVD...Kisses

    ps: I am hosting a lovely GIVEAWAY, so please join in:) ...I bet you will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! If only I looked like Joan!

    I haven't really been keeping up on Mad Men as much either, because I started watching them on Hulu, and then Netflix. I get bits & pieces, though

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is our first season not watching it on DVD and it kills me to wait a full week to watch the next episode! Joan is gorgeous, so congrats on the compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cover indeed! Didn't see Mad Men yet but after hearing so much good stuff about it I think I will rent the firsts season on DVD and see for myself :)
    And Christina Hendricks is just beautiful and if you look anything like her I bet you are too :)

    ReplyDelete