Friday, April 15, 2011

I wish I were a little bit smaller


Why can't my big feet be smaller so I could wear these awesome vintage wedges from sadieDELUXE?  They're US size 5.5 so if you're blessed with tiny little feet and an insatiable appetite for 70's fashion, please buy these and let me live vicariously through you.  Check out her Etsy shop where the lovely Sadie also has a really sweet handmade line called Lost Boys & Lovers, with amazing leather harnesses and other handmade accessories, clothing and jewelry.

8 comments:

  1. ohhh thank you suzanne! love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the best vintage kicks are ALWAYS made for ladies with petite feet. Unfair :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... i wish i were a baller. i wish i had a girl with a phone, so i could call her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really unique. Sadly too small for me too.
    (now I have that song in my head!)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those are pretty fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rebecca and Vanessa, I'm so glad you knew which song I was referencing. It's practically an oldie by now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow so nice and attractive
    ====================
    webdesign

    ReplyDelete
  8. well its an wonderful blogspot website
    ================

    non voice projects

    ReplyDelete