Friday, October 7, 2011

absentee blog friend + coffee fueled weekend plans

Who's a bad blog friend? Me!
Life + my day job have kept me insanely busy these past few weeks.
I've been visiting my favorite blogs from time to time but 
finding the time to create/blog has been challenging.

This weekend we're heading to Santa Cruz for the grand opening 
of the new Verve coffee roasting house and I couldn't be more excited. 
The mister and I were lucky enough to see the warehouse 
when it was still under construction, so I can't wait to see how it all turned out.


If you're in the area, come by! The crazy kids at Verve are so fun 
to hang out with so I know the party's going to be a blast.

4 comments:

  1. i hear you. sometimes life gets in the way!

    xo
    sami
    ps. check out my bow tie giveaway!
    http://glimpseofglamour.blogspot.com/2011/10/its-tie.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to hear from you! enjoy the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely understand! I cannot keep up lately. Hope life slows down a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning picture of them. lovelovelove.

    ReplyDelete