Friday, April 27, 2012

coachella style

If you follow me on Instagram and/or Twitter, you might have 
picked up on the fact that my sweet husband works in the coffee industry. 
He has the most amazing group of people working for him and I simply adore
each and every one of them. And since they're all super cool kids, I'm constantly
inspired by their epic style.

Jessica (above) has only been working with MOZ (my guy)
 for a few months but I liked her the second I met her. She's incredibly sincere, 
funny, and smart but the first thing I noticed was her impeccable style. 
I was thrilled to see that she was featured on a Quebec fashion blog 
while she hung out at Coachella this year. Don't you love her kit?
Jessica, if that skirt ever goes missing, you may just find it in my closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment