Monday, April 16, 2012

instagram lately

{1. Our new roommate 2. Cherry blossom trees in Washington DC 3. Squirrel friend 4. Sacramento Airport 
5. The dog + the mister wrestling 6. My new buddy 7. Eyebrow competition 8. The happiest baby in the world}


Hi everyone! I'm so glad to finally be caught up and able to get back to
blogging! I feel so lucky that I can travel to pretty fun places for work, 
but the lack of free time is challenging! I have a ton of photos 
to share this week, so be sure to check back soon.
For now, here are a few photos from instagram.


{If you're on Instagram, look me up: thehouseofmilk}

6 comments:

  1. so many aminals! :) very cute photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed that myself! It's animals and babies mostly :)

      Delete
  2. i love the suitcases at the airport! and all your photos. are you still at the same job? let's really truly meet for our annual bottle of prosecco soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have liked all of these pictures already on Instagram :). But anyway - they're lovely! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many animals!So cute!The suitcases are awesome!Love love!

    ReplyDelete