Monday, December 22, 2008

merry round-up

My mood right now is a pleasant mix of giddiness and procrastination remorse. I have a lot more to do before Thursday and I'm scrambling to get it all done... why didn't I do this stuff weeks ago? In the meantime, I'm happy to see the holiday spirit on my favorite blogs this month. Here are some of my favorite holiday finds:

Wreath tutorials, everywhere!



Adorable ornament wreath instructions on Layers of Meaning & Little Monsters.



aloha wreath how-to on design*sponge.



Plastic bag wreath instructions from design*sponge. Recycle and be chic all at once!



tube wreath tutorial on mintage home.

Great Guides:



joanna has made some really cool gift giving guides over at a cup of jo. i know it's too late to actually purchase these great finds, but whatever :)




a fantastic list of the most influential of 2008 featured on poppytalk.


marta has a really great guide to shopping for stocking stuffer's at the grocery store.


Random Cuteness:



michael bluth is my fave, too! not to mention ann veal. i love this sweet little gap ad featuring Jason Bateman and his daughter. gleefully found on you are my fave.



Cute babies from Layers of Meaning & Little Monsters.

Great Decorations:



extra pretty gift wrapping from design*sponge.



beautiful wreaths over at layers of meaning & little monsters.



gorgeous garlands on desire to inspire.





a very merry and unique Christmas tree found on the free people blog.



c'est bon. found on {this is glamorous}



Streamers and ornaments do indeed make great holiday decor. from you are my fave.

I hope everyone has a relaxing and jolly holiday this week. I genuinely wish you a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and a very Happy Festivus! Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment