Tuesday, April 13, 2010

my birthday wish list

My birthday is coming up next month. Usually I forget until the week before, but this year I'm so excited. I've never been big on handing out lists of what I want, but it's nice to daydream about the possibility of getting each and every thing your heart desires. Here's my heart's wish list, from the likely to the highly unlikely ♥


{Justin Guinta gold bike chain bracelet, from ShopBop}

{Thin Slice ring, from Old Gold}

{50 mm lens for my Canon}

{Cute little bike necklace by Violet Bella, from Ruche}

{Anything from Alexandra Grecco}


{Brian Atwood nude patent pumps, available soon at InterMix}

{Loved ring, by St. Kilda}

{Agnes stripe pleat dress, from Built by Wendy}

{Arles market dress, from Built By Wendy. Truth be told, I'd take anything from them!}

{A modern take on the bear skin rug, made from a recycled blanket. By Lise Lefebvre.}

{The Leica M7 Edition Hermes. It's only a wee bit over 14 grand. Totally possible, right???}

1 comment:

  1. Looove the brown Leica, indeed toootally possible ;) Gorgeous chain bracelet!

    ReplyDelete