Friday, July 1, 2011

happy 4th of july + congrats to kate + links

{Photo by Craig Dean, source}

I hope every one has a fun weekend and a safe 4th of July to those in the states.  
Congrats to Katie Moss who tied the knot today! I feel like I grew up with Kate, 
seeing her face in every magazine, secretly fawning over her amazing style and 
envying her for frolicking in her undies with Marky Mark.  I can't wait to see the inevitable
onslaught of photos from her wedding. I'm sure it was gorgeous.

Here's some internet goodness that caught my eye this week:
1.
Michael Jackson's Thriller jacket sold for nearly 2 million! 
The buyer is going to send the jacket on tour to raise money for children's charities. 
How great is that? {cocoperez}
2.
DIY glitter tape?! {pugly pixel}
3.
Confessions of a new dad from Joanna Goddard's uber cool husband {a cup of jo}
4.
Coury's blue midi skirt is too gorgeous. Must. Find. Replica. {Fancy Treehouse}


AND 
I'm so excited because my husband bought tickets to see Fleet Foxes 
in September at the Greek Theatre in Berkeley, CA... one of my favorite venues.  
I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. All your posts are always so interesting!

    P.S. I e-mailed you about that Mail It Forward project I started a LONG time ago. :$ A little late.

    Dori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at Fleet Foxes -- I saw them here in NYC in May, and they were phenooooom.

    ReplyDelete