Friday, August 12, 2011

family time + friday link love


Most mornings I wake up to the sound of Lola prancing/tap dancing around next to our bed.
I peek over the edge, she stands up on her hind legs and does a little dance
begging to be picked up.  I hoist her up, hold her against my chest,
and we fall back in to bed.  She makes happy little dog grunts 
as she buries herself under the covers between the mister and me.
It's our weird little morning tradition and I love it.

Anyway, happy friday, friends! 
Here are a few fun links to entertain you:

1.
Kate Moss' wedding photos. *sigh*

2.
Hidden treasure

3.
Conde Nast elevator conversations. So hilarious.

4.

5.
Super creative cigarette tree sculpture.


2 comments:

  1. don't our little furry children just make everything better? such a sweet pic of lola.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just spent the past 20 mins reading the condenast twitter link. *hilarious*

    ReplyDelete