Tuesday, February 26, 2013

gone country

 So I moved to the country. Brace yourselves for copious amounts of orchard shots.
I moved in next door to my wonderful friend Caitlin, aka Cupcait, and 
last weekend we took a stroll through the "neighborhood." Lots of barns,
orchards, donkeys/burros/mules/whatever they're called, and farmers who wave
when they drive by. Not too shabby. Even if a rooster wakes me up way too early
in the morning. At least bring me coffee if you're going to do that, rooster! 
 And because I'm really good at acting normal when someone takes my photo...
 If you've made it this far in to the post, first of all, bless your soul. 
Second, check out my new URL. No more subdomain!
I'm way excited. Super legit!

5 comments:

  1. wonderful pics.

    http://puputnopitasari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omf I prefer roosters to incessant bobby calf mooing. The little bastards just DON'T SHUT UP. EVER.

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the jump shots. What made you move?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, you're back! And you moved to the country! Brilliant.

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These shots are gorgeous.

    Enjoy your country life!

    ReplyDelete