Tuesday, February 26, 2013

no title

 So I moved to the country. Brace yourselves for copious amounts of orchard shots.
I moved in next door to my wonderful friend Caitlin, aka Cupcait, and 
last weekend we took a stroll through the "neighborhood." Lots of barns,
orchards, donkeys/burros/mules/whatever they're called, and farmers who wave
when they drive by. Not too shabby. Even if a rooster wakes me up way too early
in the morning.
 And because I'm really good at acting normal when someone takes my photo...

5 comments:

  1. wonderful pics.

    http://puputnopitasari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omf I prefer roosters to incessant bobby calf mooing. The little bastards just DON'T SHUT UP. EVER.

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the jump shots. What made you move?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, you're back! And you moved to the country! Brilliant.

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These shots are gorgeous.

    Enjoy your country life!

    ReplyDelete